Friday, June 2, 2017

The Wheel of Fortune


Upright: Destiny, the weaving of life's threads coming together, fate, turning points, movement and change, patterns and cycles, an interconnected world. Indicates a sudden change- usually for the better- sometimes creating difficulties or setbacks that in time could prove beneficial, or could be the result of past efforts. 

Reversed: A setback may be upon you. You may not know what happened to cause this, but you will have to deal with it anyway. It may not be as you had hoped.


Want a Reading from Me? Book Now

About

author My name is Julie and I am a tarot reader. I read the cards intuitively and am in love with finding new decks and sharing them with you. I share with you different spreads and readings. You can also book a reading with me on here or on Etsy.
Learn More →