Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Lovers



Upright: Union, balance, energy, flow, passion, melding of heart and mind, forming a union or marriage. Though it can be romantic in nature, it is not necessarily so. The lovers is also about determining values and struggling with choices. Represents a difficult choice between an idealistic love and a physical attraction, a complicated moral choice between love and career, intuitive decisions, harmony friendship, and affection. 

Reversed: You may be making an unwise decision. Something in this decision may be off balanced.


Want a Reading from Me? Book Now

About

author My name is Julie and I am a tarot reader. I read the cards intuitively and am in love with finding new decks and sharing them with you. I share with you different spreads and readings. You can also book a reading with me on here or on Etsy.
Learn More →